Re: want to help

From: David Zelinsky
Subject: Re: want to help
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 22:11:55 -0500

Ok, I forked the main repository, and successfully pushed my new branch
to the fork.  But before I could make the merge request, I saw this
email from gitlab:

> Pipeline #750192498 has failed!
>
> Project: LilyPond ( https://gitlab.com/dzcello/lilypond )
> Branch: dev/expand-defineBarLine-documentation (
> https://gitlab.com/dzcello/lilypond/-/commits/dev/expand-defineBarLine-documentation
>  )
>
> Commit: df7c8951 (
> https://gitlab.com/dzcello/lilypond/-/commit/df7c895144f798cec1216206616dffe1cbc0524d
>  )
> Commit Message: expand documentation of defineBarLine
>
> Commit Author: David Zelinsky ( https://gitlab.com/dzcello )
>
> Pipeline #750192498 (
> https://gitlab.com/dzcello/lilypond/-/pipelines/750192498 ) triggered by
> David Zelinsky ( https://gitlab.com/dzcello )
> had 0 failed jobs.

What does this mean?

I did run 'make; make check; make doc' and didn't see any errors.  And
the documentation (the only thing I modified) looks good to me.

-David