Re: latex-book - Was: "Extra" verses

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: latex-book - Was: "Extra" verses
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:08:53 +0100

Sorry, of course I mean lilypond-book.

If you want to use it in Cygwin, make sure to first rerun the
setup.exe installation program for Cygwin and add the two
packages called tetex-base and tetex-extra to get a full
TeX installation. However, as you have noted, there is no
support for pdflatex in lilypond-book. In the lilypond-book manual,
you  will find isntructions on how to obtain nice PDF files using
dvips + ps2pdf.

    /Mats