Re: Usability Question

From: Upro
Subject: Re: Usability Question
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:20:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear Brett,

thanks a lot for your input which was indeed very helpful!

I do see now how this notation issue could work. I am just afraid that this
is far too much of an overhead work to do this for each one of the six
sonatas and partitas by Bach.

Thanks a lot, all the folks out there, for your help and contributions.
Please take my sincere apologies if you have felt I was impolite or too lazy
to search. This was not my intent.

All the best,

Upro