Re: Usability Question

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Usability Question
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:33:55 +0100

I do see now how this notation issue could work. I am just afraid that this
is far too much of an overhead work to do this for each one of the six
sonatas and partitas by Bach.
Well, I'm after more then two hundred pages is LilyPond score, including some 50 pages of more complicated ones, I've found that after a quite tough start, when finding the best practices for a score, the rest is easy. Now, we created \voiceFive and some others for you. I think you can easily build your score from these elements. And I'm sure you will get additional help here if you need. I don't know Sibelius, but I'm quite curious if you must manually move notes in polyphonic situations or you just say "regard as fifth/seventh" voice.

Bert