RE: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: RE: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:21:59 -0600

I think Han-Wen said it himself (though he didn't realize it).

I like the idea if \paper being as you described (with just the six properties).

Put all the other stuff (the outside-the-score layout stuff) in a new block called \page-layout

Maybe, if folks get too confused between \page-layout and \layout, the \layout block can be moved inside the \score block since that's what it applies to the most.  It might also be that a \layout block that is outside a \score block (for the purposes of a "global" style) could be renamed to \score-layout.

Just some q&d thoughts...

Stephen