Re: Volunteering with LilyPond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Volunteering with LilyPond
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:56:29 +0100

2008/1/6, Eyolf Østrem <address@hidden>:

> If someone cares to do it, that is...

To be completely fair, it has already been done for a lot of very
common tweaks (e.g. \stemUp etc.)
I don't find the \overrides very hard to understand; it's one of the
very first thing I knew how to achieve in LilyPond (Bertalan's plugin
LilyPondTool helped me a lot to understand it, though).

However, there's a lot of additional shortcuts that can still be
invented; since I've just created a new "stylesheet" tag, I hope many
people will post useful sets of macros in the LSR from now on :)

Cheers,
Valentin