applying a music-function to the previous note?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: applying a music-function to the previous note?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've been using constructions like this for custom dynamics:

piuF =
#(make-dynamic-script
   (markup
     #:line
       (#:normal-text #:italic "più"
        #:dynamic "f")))

{ c''\piuF }

...but now I'm making "dynamicText" and "textDynamic" music-functions
so I don't have to create a new identifier for every dynamic/text
combination that I come across. My first attempt worked great, except
now the identifier must come >before< the note, like so:

textDynamic =
#(define-music-function
   (parser location text dynamic)
   (string? string?)
   (make-dynamic-script
     (markup
       #:line
         (#:normal-text #:italic text
          #:dynamic dynamic))))

{ \textDynamic "più" "f" c'' }

I'd like to recode "textDynamic" to work this way:

{ c''\textDynamic "più" "f" }

How would I do that?

Thanks,
Mark