style sheet: dynamic {espr, dolce, legato}

From: Graham Percival
Subject: style sheet: dynamic {espr, dolce, legato}
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:52:31 -0700

As before, I'll collect comments for a few days before sending it
to LSR.  Style sheet and test case included.

Experienced engravers will note that there's tons of "$dynamic
$extra" strings in music, and may question the value of listing
the most common ones.  I have two responses in advance:

1.  #(make-dynamic-extra...) is still a useful function.  You can
ignore all the \fespr commands and simply use the function.

2.  This is the list of stuff I've needed (so far), and it'll
probably help many new users produce better output.  I certainly
don't object to people sending me additions to the file; it's
pretty obvious how to add something like "ppp dolce espr." if you
want.

Cheers,
- Graham