Re: Review of Valentin's Opera

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Review of Valentin's Opera
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:45:34 -0400

    Kieren> Then again, I *never* use \partcombine, and I manually
    Kieren> tweak vertical spacing a fair bit, so that might be where
    Kieren> you are running into problems with your scores.

I've always assumed that with some manual tweaking the scores would be
a lot better.  I don't do it because I'd rather they *weren't* used for
performance.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

There is a law that no formal fromework of an organisation, or a
society, can affect.  Or not for long.  It is that those who do the
work are the real rulers of it, no matter how they are described.

Doris Lessing, The Sirian Experiments