Re: TextSpanner at Score level?

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: TextSpanner at Score level?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:41:55 +0200

dammit, i should think a bit more before answering things. TextSpanner has been moved to the score context, so we need to tell the override to use the TextSpanner objects in the Score context rather than the default. change the definition of stringendo to:

stringendo = { \textSpannerUp \override Score.TextSpanner #'bound- details #'left #'text = "Stringendo" }

and bob's your hypothetical uncle. at least it works here for me w/ 2.12.1

regards,
sb