Re: TextSpanner at Score level?

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: TextSpanner at Score level?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:32:02 +0200

On 21 Apr 2009, at 09:11, Frédéric Bron wrote:
dammit, i should think a bit more before answering things. TextSpanner has been moved to the score context, so we need to tell the override to use the
TextSpanner objects in the Score context rather than the default.

Wonderful, you did it! Thank you very much. The more I use lily, the
more I like it!
I will now try to move the text spanner to the GroupStaff context!

string = { \once \override GroupStaff.TextSpanner #'bound-details #'left #'text "string."}
\score <<
\new GroupStaff { \consists "Text_spanner_engraver"} << %voices as in previous example >>

--
Simon Bailey
Oompa Loompa of Science