Re: TextSpanner at Score level?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: TextSpanner at Score level?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:30:19 -0400

Hi all,

Frédéric wrote:
Exellent, it is exactly what I was hoping!

Glad to hear that!

I am going back to the documentation to see if I can learn such magic things.

Bonne chance!

Simon wrote:
now that's a far more elegant solution than anything i'd ever have come up with. :)

Merci.

thanks, kieren, i just learnt some new things. :)

Since I'm currently teaching (a week-long FileMaker Pro course), I must be in good instructor mode... ;-)

All that being said, I'd still like to know why StaffGroup doesn't "Do The Right Thing", [i.e., why this behavior shouldn't be considered a bug].

Cheers,
Kieren.