Re: date in footer?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: date in footer?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:38:59 -0400

Hi Chip,

I didn't want to print something in the titles, I wanted to print something in the footer. Am I being nitpicky here? To me those are two different sections of a page.
[...]
I did find that code and it doesn't do what I was asking for.
That puts the date in a text block, my request was for it to be in the footer.

Regardless of whether you're being nitpicky or not, it's not very difficult to find (have found) what you need(ed). 1. Google search: current date site:lilypond.org. First hit has the answer on how to get the current date into a text block. 2. Google search: footer site:lilypond.org. Pretty well every hit on that page either tells you how to put a text block in the footer, or is one click away from a page that does.

Cheers,
Kieren.