Re: Odd vertical spacing of lyrics

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Odd vertical spacing of lyrics
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:48:41 -0500

I'll chime in and say that, although there is a workaround, the fact that there
is not good out-of-the-box spacing may effect a lot of real world examples of
choral music that is being engraved using lilypond.

It may be worth it to add this to the issue tracker and get this fixed in one
of the first 2.14 bug fixes (if not 2.14 itself) - thoughts?

Cheers,
MS

Is there a way to add this to the issue tracker.