Re: Discussion: automatic engraving and single-source publishing

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Discussion: automatic engraving and single-source publishing
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:53:49 +0100

Am 26.11.2013 14:28, schrieb Urs Liska:
> In what way do you consider it experimental?
I don't like the current way of addressing the contexts. I still have to
first look in the created *.edition.log file, to see, under which path
the context is addressed. This is OK for me, but I don't know, how to
explain it to someone else ;)

> OTOH I can understand David's concerns: If we make it more comfortable
> to tweak scores (and I think current plans for Frescobaldi are going a
> _big_ step in that direction) we will take the pressure out of improving
> the core.
yes, I agree. But I still see it as two sides of a medal.

Best, Jan-Peter