Re: Oskar Fried: the Big Bang

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Oskar Fried: the Big Bang
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:22:18 +0100

Not that I know of. (I think the ceremony in itself won't be that spectacular anyway). Of course we'll take pictures and post about it on Scores of Beauty.

However, yesterday was already an exciting day, and today will be equal. I had a number of very promising (and one fruitless) discussion with people from publishers already. And while some still have strong reservations against text based tools, I have the impression that many take it seriously, particularly with regard to future demands.
Of course having an award-winning edition to show available helps _a lot_ here in making a point, and being at the Musikmesse in person is also a very good thing. And particularly sharing a booth with SCORA might be a perfect match.

Best
Urs