Re: Peer review

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Peer review
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:28:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Craig,

I've noticed that you've changed the color of the staff lines from black to
grey. I think this is a good way to increase readability.
However, in some lines of your score, the black bar lines are printed behind
the grey staff lines. I think this is because they are located in the same
layer, thus it's not predictable in what order they will be printed.
It could be helpful to put the staff lines in a layer below zero:

\layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \override StaffSymbol.layer = #-1