Re[2]: avoid merging stems

From: musicus
Subject: Re[2]: avoid merging stems
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:04:40 +0000

Yes, I want to leave the first g4 with no stem. (a specialty with string instruments: If you have to play the same pitch with two different strings simultaneously, there are two identical noteheads with one stem between)

Thank you very much for "\override Slur.details.accidental-collision"! That helps a lot... I checked the details list for Slurs and wondered, if there are any settings, which can provide a better output than attached...
Slurs seem to be very tricky!

musicus