RE: Kneed beams and changes of staff

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: RE: Kneed beams and changes of staff
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:55:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mark,

Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote
> A rather tedious, yet precise method, is:
>
> \once \set stemRightBeamCount = #x
> \once \set stemLeftBeamCount = #x

This is what Kieren already recommended me in this thread, but it's
unfortunately not really possible in my case (and even if I could, I would
not be willing to go through 80 pages of music manually correcting strange
beams which in this particular case are all over the place). Anyway, for
this particular composition of mine, in the worst case scenario I will
simply force the auto-knee-gap to +inf and that's it, but I do believe
LilyPond's default output should be reconsidered.

Cheers,
Gilberto