Re: fondu problems on El Capitan

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: fondu problems on El Capitan
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 23:27:07 +0000

On 4/2/16 2:41 PM, "Mats Behre" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I actually did this, and with some googling I've found out that the
>method for opening resource forks used in fondu - appending "/rsrc" to
>the file name - stopped working already in 10.7 Lion. (This surprises me
>a bit, I thought I'd used Lilypond successfully since then, but perhaps
>not with resource fork fonts ...) Instead you must append
>"/..namedfork/rsrc".

I have run the following code both under the OS X Liypond Editor and
Frescobaldi, with LilyPond 2.19.37 and OS X 10.8.5.

\header {
  composer = \markup  \right-align { \override #'(font-name . "Times
Bold") "Rodgers/Hart" }
}

\score{
  {c4}
\layout{}
}

It works properly on this system.  So either it worked beyond 10.7 or
there is something else going on.

I will check on my other computer (which is running Yosemite) and see what
happens there.

Thanks,

Carl