Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:34:55 +0200

Il giorno ven 22 apr 2016 alle 7:55, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Then Frescobaldi 2.x will go in bugfix mode and development of new features will concentrate on Frescobaldi 3.0, which will require Python3 and Qt5.

Qt5 looks good!

Wilbert, when I launch current master I get a warning about the missing python-poppler but the link points to the old qt4 repo:
https://github.com/wbsoft/python-poppler-qt4

In Fedora I had  to install the following packages:

python3-sip
python3-qt5

These are required to build python-poppler-qt5 (not packaged yet):

poppler-qt5-devel
python3-qt5-devel

Build:

$ git clone https://github.com/wbsoft/python-poppler-qt5
$ cd python-poppler-qt5
$ python setup.py build
running build
running build_ext
Failed to determine Qt version ([Errno 2] No such file or directory).

I'm stuck here