Re: StaffGroup bracket cut off by lilypond-book (issue 720)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: StaffGroup bracket cut off by lilypond-book (issue 720)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:03:48 -0400

Hi Joram,

> This is a nice font! I like it.

Agreed. It’s amongst my favourites.

> This means, you have to choose the height and width of the \paper for
> every snippet? I am thinking about small scores of one or two measures
> or perhaps two lines.

Ah… that’s a different use case than mine. I suppose in that case, I’d consider
the full lilypond-book route, and try to work out the kinks.

> Or do you only include full pdf pages?

Actually, I only included full PDF multi-page documents! The entire musical
score (with all necessary text markings/footnotes/etc.) is generated by
Lilypond as a single PDF document, and then I use LaTeX to “wrap” it in a cover
page, frontmatter, endmatter, etc.

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer