Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Corrected: Beaming in LilyPond
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 18:11:21 +0200

> Dear Thomas,
>

> Thank you so much! The result is exactly what I had been trying to achieve.
> I had been looking for a solution for a while, and it was a relief to apply
> your fix.

Glad I could help.

> I understand it may seem unusual to copy the stem direction according to the
> manuscript, but I'm not sure why you think it is ugly. It's for my personal
> use, and it worked beautifully for me.

I call it ugly, because the stems are way too short.

> I'm just wondering why you signed your email the way you did. Your solution
> was constructive and helpful, and I don't see any harm in it.

Well, I want not to be indentified.
"Harm" is a malapropism of my real name, nothing to do with the
meaning of 'harm'
"Thomas Morley" is an alias as well.

I hate companies like google, for tracking me and collecting my data.
Facebook, WhatsApp, etc are another thing. Sometimes "hate" is not
strong enough. Everyone with an account there deserves what he/she
gets.
Though, having no account doesn't prevent me from them, that's the real badness.

If I can puzzle those companies a little bit, it's worth the effort
writing such mails every now and then.

Cheers,
  Harm