Re: Dots wrongly positioned in not merged chords - Final

From: 70147persson
Subject: Re: Dots wrongly positioned in not merged chords - Final
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:32:21 +0200

Hi folks,

Thank you all foradvice, sparkling ideas and brilliant thoughts.

When I put my question onto the forum I had a hope for hints about a property of some grob or engraver something. Which I could just change a value from ##t to ##f and the landscape suddenly should show up as it was on my map. Something that everybody except me knew about, but I had missed. But it was not so. The magic button is not there to push. But I have got a toolbox to help navigate in the strange environment. Instead of the glittering special key I have got a monkey wrench, not equally elegant, but it works.

Thank you all for your assistance! Perhaps someone who has read this, rolls up her/his sleeves and designs that button, so the problem gets that elegant solution we are used to when working with LilyPond.

So, once again, thank you all for your aid.

Kaj