Trouble with notation fonts when resizing

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Trouble with notation fonts when resizing
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 15:27:41 +1000

Hello everyone,

I've been trying out some new notation fonts (gonville and haydn), but am running into problems when resizing the staves. Basically if I use #(set-global-staff-size), the staff size changes but the grobs don't, and if I use  #(layout-set-staff-size), everything resizes proportionately but the font reverts to emmentaler. I've googled around but couldn't find anything.

My code and results are below/attached:

\version "2.19.65"
music = \relative c' { \autoBeamOff c8 d e f g a b c}

#(set-global-staff-size 15)

\score {
\new Staff \music
}