Re: warning: no PostScript font name for font `/usr/local/share/fonts/10

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: warning: no PostScript font name for font `/usr/local/share/fonts/100dpi/ncenB24-ISO8859-1.pcf.gz'
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 22:29:24 +0000

On 5/17/18, 3:51 PM, "Jonathan Chen" <address@hidden> wrote:

    Hi,

    I've just returned to using lilypond 2.18.2 after a break, and I now
    find if I compile any of my existing .ly files, I get a scree of
    errors, eg:

What is your operating system?  How are you running lilypond?

I find your sample file to work just find on my system.

The error message indicates to me that somehow your font tree is messed up.  I
don't know why you would be asking for the font listed in your warning message
if you had a standard LilyPond install.

Thanks,

Carl