question about cross-staff stems

From: james
Subject: question about cross-staff stems
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 11:06:27 +0200

Is it possible to get cross-staff stems to ignore a voice? I'd like to have the
lowest voice here completely ignored for the cross-staff stems, alternatively,
have the cross staff stems connected to the upper voice. As it is, the only way
I can the stems to behave the way I want is to flip the direction of the stems
on the lowest, which, given the ties and the spacing is not an ideal situation.

\include "deutsch.ly"
\version "2.19.65"

\score {
        \new PianoStaff <<
                \new Staff = "RH" \relative c'' {
                        \voiceOne <c c'>4~ q8 q~ q4~ q8 q
                }
                \new Staff = "LH" \relative c' {
                        \clef bass
                        <<
                                \new Voice = "crossing" { \autoBeamOff
\crossStaff \repeat unfold 2 { \change Staff = "RH" \voiceTwo s8 <c e>8 <c f>
<c a'> } }
                                \new Voice = "notCrossing" { \autoBeamOff
\change Staff = "LH" \voiceTwo \repeat unfold 2 { c,8[ g'] g[ g] } }
                                \new Voice = "ties" { \voiceFour \repeat unfold
2 { \stemDown c,4~ c8 r } }
                        >> \oneVoice
                }

        \layout { \context { \PianoStaff \consists #Span_stem_engraver } }
}

Thanks,

James