an "odd" accidental problem...

From: B~M
Subject: an "odd" accidental problem...
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 20:19:53 +0930

I have what I think is an odd problem with accidentals.

The piece I am working on is a Viola etude in E minor.
In the original score the composer needs an E natural and this is achieved
by a concatenated combination of a natural sign and a flat sign.
The note in question is an F, which is sharp in the key signature, so the natural symbol presumably
cancels the F#  to F and the flat symbol (alongside the natural symbol) then indicates
F flat or E natural.

Is there please a way to typeset this in Lilypond ?
This is the only time I've seen such notation, so Im guessing its rare ?

Paul