Fingering position in polyphony face to sharp glyph. Bug?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Fingering position in polyphony face to sharp glyph. Bug?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 12:23:17 +0200

Hi List,

please consider the following example:

\version "2.18.2" % or 2.19

<<
   \clef "G_8"
   \time 2/4 {
     \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
     | % mes.7
      <e-1>8 fis <gis-1> a
   } \\ {
     \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
     | % mes.7
      <gis,-3>8 a,
      %% uncomment the following line:
      %\once \override Fingering.Y-extent = #'()
      <b,-2> c
   }

The first fingerings are independently positioned while the second integrate the accidental sign to calculate the padding.
This happend with sharp glyph only.
I guess it has something to do with upper 'Y-extent from the fingering -- not from the glyph(?) --, however I did not find any issue.
Any idea?

Cheers,
Pierre