Re: The Guide to getting Point and Click going with Gvim under Ubuntu 18

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: The Guide to getting Point and Click going with Gvim under Ubuntu 18
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 18:08:51 +0100

Il giorno ven 1 mar 2019 alle 15:16, foxfanfare <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Andrew Bernard wrote
In conclusion, I think an informal blog post on Scores of Beauty would be useful, and the simplest way to preserve this information, and others may
 want to add posts for other environmental setups.

I remembered Frederico talked in a previous post about having written a
draft on this subject, almost ready for lilypondblog. It would be
interesting to know where the project is by now? Maybe this would be a good idea in order to solve the lack of information of the manual, without the
need to be exhaustive.

The main part about point and click in general and the configuration in Linux is basically ready. I just have to make a final review. I'll split the Windows part in a new post and probably pass the Mac post to Davide, if he has time to finalize a draft he sent to me some weeks ago.

I'll try to do it next weekend (9-10 March).