Re: Guile for building lilypond on Ubuntu18.10

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Guile for building lilypond on Ubuntu18.10
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 08:14:19 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019, Andrew Bernard wrote:

Hi Saul,

I am only referring to Ubuntu. This is not meant to be a general guide for all
systems.

Funny, when I wrote the notes on getting point and click working with gvim
under Ubuntu 18.10 specifically, everybody immediately wanted to
correct it for a dozen other platforms. Amusing in a way.

Well, this mailing list is followed by people working on different platforms. So you can expect that.

Not only Windows and OSX are quite different from Linux. Also Ubuntu is just one of the many Linux flavours.

--

MT