[OLL] Setting up options for local package

From: Pedro Pessoa
Subject: [OLL] Setting up options for local package
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 15:45:07 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
I'm trying to use OLL infrastructure to organize my local toolset. I'm
mostly trying to mimic the structure of other packages and modules. I've an
aparently working package called 'local', where I intend to put all my
personal tools as modules/submodules.

I'm currently having an apparently simple problem dealing with options.
The option I set on the loadPackage or loadModule "\with" does not take
precedence over the value used in register the options.

Eg:
%%% file: local/package.ily

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerOption local.option "A"
#(display (getOption '(local option)))

%%% end

%%% file: whatever/project.ly

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\loadPackage \with {
        option = "B"
} local

%%% end

-- Outputs: "A"

I've came up with a workaround, but then I tought that is most likely I just
don't know how to proper handle it. "\registerDefaultOpt" is a simple
function that only register the value if the option is unregistered.

%%% file: local/package.ily

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerDefaultOpt local.option "A"
#(display (getOption '(local option)))

%%% end

%%% file: whatever/project.ly

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\registerOption local.option "B"
\loadPackage local

%%% end

-- Outputs: "B"

So the question is: how to properly handle this?
Cheers,
-- Pedro Pessoa