Staff Change Line

From: Erwinstein
Subject: Staff Change Line
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 05:35:20 -0700 (MST)

Hello! I'm kinda new to Lilypond but I know it's an incredible tool.
Unfortunately, I am currently facing a problem that I don't know what to do
anymore.

I'm trying to replicate an (actually easy) piece used in our church as a
practice to be more familiarized with common Lilypond things that are
usually done in making a sheet music but I'm stuck to what to do in this
part. I've tried searching previous posts in the nabble forum (which I think
is a mirror of the ones getting sent to the mailing list?) for similar
problems but I can't find one, so I decided to ask about it.

This is the part that I am trying to replicate.

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5816/Annotation_2019-02-25_155321.jpg>

Here it is in Lilypond code without the "staff change line" or whatever that
line was actually called (just the notes):

So now, I'm stuck. I don't really know what to do because the part has
polyphonic voices. Also, the example in Lilypond doc about Staff Change
Lines has the music perfectly fit the time signature. Whereas here, the line
points to the second voice in the measure and (if I do something like what
was on the docs), it will be over the count of beats, which didn't work (I
think) when I tried it. I tried some other things too, but none worked. I
believe this would need some "hacks" or some advanced thing that I don't
know and I haven't seen yet in the documentation.

Thanks for the help!