Re: Staff Change Line

From: Erwinstein
Subject: Re: Staff Change Line
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 05:43:20 -0700 (MST)

Forgive me for sending multiple messages but the code snippet in my previous
message didn't make it in the email. Sorry, I used the raw tag in the nabble
forum and it was stripped in the email sent to the mailing list. Sorry for
not knowing that will happen.

By the way, here is the code of that measure:

\version "2.18.2"

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff {
    \time 4/4
    \clef "treble"
    \relative c' {
      \key g \major
      << { e2~ e8 d d4 } \\ { <c g>4. c8 c4 <c g>4 } >> |
  \new Staff {
    \time 4/4
    \clef "bass"
    \relative c, {
      \key g \major
      << { r8 e'8 e2 } \\ { g,2. \stemUp <e' d,>4 } >> \stemNeutral |

Thank you, and again, forgive my ignorance regarding my code being stripped
in the email.