Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily

From: kupirijo
Subject: Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 11:12:30 +0000

Yes thank you Hans

I am aware of that. I am a proponent of 53-TET as I play Ottoman Music as well as Greek Traditional Music.

It is just I wanted to notate in one LaTeX document side by side both ways, i.e. one with the syntonic comma (natural with arrow) and one with the Holdrian comma (backwards flat in AEU notation)

I am not necessarily interested in MIDI output.

kupirijo

Στις 23/11/19 9:35 am, ο Hans Åberg έγραψε:
[Please keep the cc to the lilypond-user list, so that others can follow.]

LilyPond can only handle ETs in the MIDI output, and E53 is a close
approximation of 5-limit Just Intonation, and also of the tuning Turkish makam
departs from, so you get that by what I posted.