Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 00:40:30 +0100

> On 24 Nov 2019, at 00:25, kupirijo <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Στις 23/11/19 8:11 pm, ο Hans Åberg έγραψε:
>>> On 23 Nov 2019, at 19:51, kupirijo <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using lilypond 2.18.2 and these files (e.g. regular.ly) that you
>>> mentioned are not part of this version.
>> The file regular.ly has not been added to the LilyPond distribution, and
>> must be added separatel. The other files, I wrote.
> I see. Who wrote regular.ly? And why is it called regular?

Graham Breed (added as CC). Probably because ETs are regular tunings on one
generator.

>>> Regarding makam music, the version of lilypond that I am using has makam.ly
>>> included.
>> Try to switch the file that Adam Good has done, which effectively deprecates
>> the one in the current distribution.
>>
> Where can I find the file? Is this an alternative to AEU notation?

It is mentioned at [1]; he is in the CC of this mail, so perhaps he responds.
It is AEU but maybe Helmholtz-Ellis is in the works as well.

1. https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2019-11/msg00167.html