Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily

From: kupirijo
Subject: Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 23:58:00 +0000

I think I found it here https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2018-10/msg00129.html

Yes it seems to have both AEU notation and some other notation that is new (it cannot be HE as HE is for just notation) I will try it out anyway.

By the way, what is a generator? Is it related to meantone temperament?

Also in the new turkish_makam.ly, why is the Holdrian comma 1/10 of a whole 12-TET tone i.e. 200/10 = 20 cents? The HC is approx. 22.64 cents (i.e. very close to a 1/9 of a 12-TET whole tone)

Στις 23/11/19 11:40 pm, ο Hans Åberg έγραψε: