Re: Shift up OttavaBracket

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:38:59 +0000

From: Paolo Prete <address@hidden>
Date: Monday, January 13, 2020 at 12:29 PM
To: Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>

You are right. I made the same test one minute ago :-)

Well, definitely a bug.

Is there a workaround for this at least in 2.19 ?

Otherwise the OttavaBracket interface is almost unusable (except for the extra-offset property)

I would like to request that we not use lilybin links for problematic code snippets.  It places necessary information out of the context of the email.

Thanks,

Carl