Mailing list duplicates (was: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket)

From: Aaron Hill
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:19:42 -0800

On 2020-01-13 12:58 pm, David Kastrup wrote:
Uh, you are aware that you can easily configure your mailing list
options to _not_ include you in mail you are already receiving via other
headers?

And lo and behold: no need to lecture anybody anymore.

If I were aware of this feature, I would not have had to mention anything. And equally I was unaware that politely asking is considered lecturing in this day and age.

I do appreciate you pointing out my mistake, but you seem keen to chastise those who are less learned. I respectfully encourage you to take a page out of Randall Munroe's play book [1] in the future.

[1]: https://www.xkcd.com/1053/

-- Aaron Hill