Re: Shift up OttavaBracket

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:51:49 -0800

On 2020-01-13 11:38 am, Carl Sorensen wrote:
I would like to request that we not use lilybin links for problematic
code snippets.  It places necessary information out of the context of
the email.

And I politely ask that folks only reply to the mailing list and not include individual user emails. In some mail clients, this is known as "reply list". Otherwise, be mindful of using "reply all" and remember to manually strip out personal addresses lest the CC line keep growing.

Since this thread is showing a lot of activity, my inbox is getting doubly full as I get a personal email from each participant as well as a copy from the mailing list daemon.

-- Aaron Hill