Re: Override a StaffSymbol property outside \new Staff { ... } context

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Override a StaffSymbol property outside \new Staff { ... } context
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:43:33 +0100

Hi Paolo,

it seems like you have some very specific setup of lilypond files and framework and need a solution that works within that, but you’re trying to avoid explaining the whole setup either because it’s too much effort or for privacy or similar. From my experience, when I get into that kind of situation I have usually ended up in some kind of ‘rabbit hole’ and the problem would be easier solved with a different setup in the first place.

Can you describe the reason why you need this?

Best, Simon