Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries

From: Moritz Heffter
Subject: Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 18:08:56 +0200

Well, with a new installation of Catalina on the same machine everything is
working perfectly. On the new system also both package management systems
(brew/port) are now installed. It is not caused by them. Also Command Line
Tools an Xcode are installed. And everything works.

But what is it that causes this error on my other system? I’ve posted a lldb
backtrace of my old system here:
https://gitlab.com/marnen/lilypond-mac-builder/-/issues/16#note_317315811

Best,
Moritz