Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:13:44 -0400

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 12:08 PM Moritz Heffter <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, with a new installation of Catalina on the same machine everything is working perfectly.

Huh, interesting.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the additional info.

On the new system also both package management systems (brew/port) are now installed. It is not caused by them.

Good to know.  (But why would you need both?)

Also Command Line Tools an Xcode are installed. And everything works.

But what is it that causes this error on my other system? I’ve posted a lldb backtrace of my old system here: https://gitlab.com/marnen/lilypond-mac-builder/-/issues/16#note_317315811

Hopefully you or I can send that to the Guile team and see if they spot anything.  It worries me that these builds fail for a few people, but I don’t yet know how to fix it.

Best,
Moritz

Best,
--