Re: Unwanted warnings/errors on pedals for multiple voices

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Unwanted warnings/errors on pedals for multiple voices
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 20:03:45 -0400

Hi Paolo,

> your version does *not* correspond to my above example.

I was simply using your code, and eliminating the spaces to make my point.

> In order to align pedals at right and left, you could use a combination of
> after and before-linebreaking.

That is a lot of extra manual work to my eye. I’d prefer an automatic method.

I no longer have bandwidth for this discussion. I look forward to seeing an
implementation that will do better than my current solution (i.e., a separate,
custom PianoPedals context).

Cheers,
Kieren.