Re: Unwanted warnings/errors on pedals for multiple voices

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Unwanted warnings/errors on pedals for multiple voices
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 20:04:37 +0200 (CEST)

>> I never saw any music engraver who uses it.
>
> and most of my piano scores of publishing houses do it like this.  I
> have examples here by Schott and Henle.

I think this dispute deserves an issue in our tracker.  Obviously,
there are two engraving schools, an older one to which Paolo refers
(and what I would consider standard, too), and a newer one referenced
by Joram.

And please add scanned images of piano music to the tracker!  I can
imagine that this eventually leads to two piano pedal styles in
LilyPond.

    Werner