Re: lily jazz

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: lily jazz
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 23:23:12 +0200

Hello Jeff and Robin,

Here is what I have in the /Application folder, and lilyjazz is found by
LilyPond:

LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf:
C059-BdIta.otf                  emmentaler-14.otf               lilyjazz-26.otf
C059-Bold.otf                   emmentaler-16.otf
lilyjazz-brace.otf
C059-Italic.otf                 emmentaler-18.otf
texgyrecursor-bold.otf
C059-Roman.otf                  emmentaler-20.otf
texgyrecursor-bolditalic.otf
NimbusMonoPS-Bold.otf           emmentaler-23.otf
texgyrecursor-italic.otf
NimbusMonoPS-BoldItalic.otf     emmentaler-26.otf
texgyrecursor-regular.otf
NimbusMonoPS-Italic.otf         emmentaler-brace.otf
texgyreheros-bold.otf
NimbusMonoPS-Regular.otf        lilyjazz-11.otf
texgyreheros-bolditalic.otf
NimbusSans-Bold.otf             lilyjazz-13.otf
texgyreheros-italic.otf
NimbusSans-BoldItalic.otf       lilyjazz-14.otf
texgyreheros-regular.otf
NimbusSans-Italic.otf           lilyjazz-16.otf
texgyreschola-bold.otf
NimbusSans-Regular.otf          lilyjazz-18.otf
texgyreschola-bolditalic.otf
emmentaler-11.otf               lilyjazz-20.otf
texgyreschola-italic.otf
emmentaler-13.otf               lilyjazz-23.otf
texgyreschola-regular.otf

LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/svg:
emmentaler-11.svg       emmentaler-18.woff      lilyjazz-11.svg
lilyjazz-18.woff
emmentaler-11.woff      emmentaler-20.svg       lilyjazz-11.woff
lilyjazz-20.svg
emmentaler-13.svg       emmentaler-20.woff      lilyjazz-13.svg
lilyjazz-20.woff
emmentaler-13.woff      emmentaler-23.svg       lilyjazz-13.woff
lilyjazz-23.svg
emmentaler-14.svg       emmentaler-23.woff      lilyjazz-14.svg
lilyjazz-23.woff
emmentaler-14.woff      emmentaler-26.svg       lilyjazz-14.woff
lilyjazz-26.svg
emmentaler-16.svg       emmentaler-26.woff      lilyjazz-16.svg
lilyjazz-26.woff
emmentaler-16.woff      emmentaler-brace.svg    lilyjazz-16.woff
lilyjazz-brace.svg
emmentaler-18.svg       emmentaler-brace.woff   lilyjazz-18.svg
lilyjazz-brace.woff

JM