Re: Search inside LilyPond

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Search inside LilyPond
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:22:47 -0400

Gottit sorry for the misunderstanding. If you haven't figured it out yet how about this:

https://www.howtogeek.com/99406/how-to-search-for-text-inside-of-any-file-using-windows-search/

Pretty straight forward. Basically you'll add an ly extension to what files are searchable. Then head to the ly directory in File Explorer, in the search field, type in for example:
content:scale

...and that will show you all of the files that have the word "scale"

I'm not great with Windows so, very happy you brought this up!

Hopefully I'm not further misunderstanding, please let me know.

best,
Adam