Re: italian list or forum

From: Francesco Napoleoni
Subject: Re: italian list or forum
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:12:33 +0200

Hi Federico

In data giovedì 21 maggio 2020 11:37:34 CEST, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> This is a message for the italian users subscribed to this mailing list.
> Some years ago I asked if anybody were interested in creating an
> italian mailing list.
> [...]
> Please let me know if you are interested.

Yes, I am!! :-)

> What would you suggest to use?
> Some options:
>
> 1. Mailing list on gnu.org (as this one)
> [...]
> I'm for 1.

Me too. The less Google (and other pervasive monsters) creeps into my life,
the better I feel. ;-)

That said, I just have no idea on how to create this list, but I also see many
Italians interested in Lilypond and I think it would be great if we could get
together.

ciao
Francesco Napoleoni