Re: macro for \once\override

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: macro for \once\override
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 09:00:14 +0200 (CEST)

>> Because right now LSR is still using this version.
>
> Then that means we have to use that oo code in the NR? I am not sure
> I follow. I'd rather not please.

Right now I'm checking the NR for bad typography in the PDF version,
which usually means overlong lines.  A lot of snippets are directly
imported from the LSR; they are typeset unmodified.  One of the
snippets has a bunch of

  \once\overvide VeryLong.Grob.PropertyToBeChanged = foo

Changing them to

  \once\overvide
    VeryLong.Grob.PropertyToBeChanged = foo

looks bad.  However, saying

  \oo VeryLong.Grob.PropertyToBeChanged = foo

for this (and only this) snippet is just fine.

    Werner