Re: Enharmonically override key signature

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Enharmonically override key signature
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 16:51:18 -0400

Hi Jean,

> you need \new Voice here or separate staves are created.

D'oh! Just wasn’t thinking… Thanks.

> Other than that, it seems to work fine -- amended input and output attached.

Nice!

> Is there anything wrong with it

I’ll go back to some of my more complicated multi-instrumentalist pieces and
see if it solves those. If not, I’ll send an MWCE (Minimal Working
Counter-Example).

> other than the aforementioned \relative issue?

Oh, imma gonna keep my mouth shut about that…  ;)

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info